zondag 10 januari 2016

52 Weeks of Crochet Flowers : Week #1 and #2


* 52 weeks of crocheting flowers to fill my blog with cheerful colours! *
*Use #52crochetflowerchallenge if you are participating!*

Ik ga mijzelf uitdagen dit jaar en iedere week iets nieuws en kleins haken!! Iedere week haak ik een bloem naar een bestaand patroon van internet of van boeken. Er is zoveel moois te vinden! Ik vul mijn blog op met kleur en fleur :)
Ik ga mijn voorraadje Phildar coton 3 opmaken voor dit project en wat ik mis vul ik aan met byClaire2. Ik gebruik haaknaald 2.5

Doe je mee? Het is hartstikke leuk om nieuwe technieken en vormen te leren haken en om van die kleine beetjes garen op te maken!
Hieronder staan ze deze week, veel plezier!

~~~~~~

I am going to challenge myself this year and crochet something small and new each week. Every Sunday I will post a flower and the link (if possible) to the flower I made so you can participate as well! There are so many cute flower patterns. I want to sprinkle lots of colour on my little blog.

I am going to use my stash of Phildar coton 3 and if I am running out of yarn I will use byClaire1.
I am hooking with size 2.5 (size C)

Are you in? It's a great project for learning new techniques, shapes and getting rid of tiny amounts of yarn! The flowers and patterns are below.











1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een leuk idee! Ik heb nog zoveel liggen dat ik er maar niet aan begin...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx