vrijdag 20 november 2015

Friday Find! Sinterklaas


Sinterklaas? Sounds Terrible - Sinterklaas? Sounds Terrible  Grumpy Cat




Terwijl we wachten op het heerlijk avondje, kun je natuurlijk wel iets Sintigs of Pietigs haken! Hieronder wat leuke tips!

~~~~

The children in the Netherlands are eagerly awaiting December 5th, the birthday of Sinterklaas. There are lots of cute patterns for a real authentic "Sint en Piet" feeling!


~ Follow me on Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram for more inspiration! ~  




7587

Sint crochet pattern (free, but you have to register)








sinterklaas-krans-haken



I am terribly sorry for my English/US readers, because Sinterklaas is such a Dutch tradition and all the patterns are in Dutch. I do hope you find it inspirational anyway!

Have a great weekend!

xx
Barbara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx