zaterdag 11 oktober 2014

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #63

Hello hello my dear readers! It is a drowsy Saturday over here, perfect weather for some crochet inspiration browsing on the internet!
Let's have a look to this weeks featured bloggers!

Hallo hallo lieve lezers! Het is een enorm druilerige Zaterdag hier in mijn stad... Perfect weer om wat haak inspiratie op het internet op te doen!
Laten we eens kijken naar de bloggers die deze week onder de aandacht komen!


Number 1

 
Mochilla bag update @ RiannesHaaksels

Number 2


 Shawl from "Haken en Kleur" @ Haak & Maak

Number 3

 
 One week full of crochet for Alessandra! @ Homemade at my place


Enjoy the new Link Party! Thanks for participating!
Don't forget to share, the more link ups, the merrier the party will be. Thanks in advance!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Are you doing the "showing" of on Saturdays now? Anyway, I have something to show here. Thanks for the party! Regula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Regula!
      Yes I moved the link party to Saturday because I have a 2 hour time frame for the blog on Thursday without kids so I wanted to invest the kid free time to write tutorials and patterns :)

      Verwijderen
  2. so pleased that my hippie necklaces were liked!!!!! ;oD
    xxxxxx Ale

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for putting my shawl in de spotlight!
    Have a great Sunday,
    Daphne
    http://haak-en-maak.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx