dinsdag 17 juni 2014

Dutch CAL 2014 update!



 

It is starting to look like something! I crocheted rows 13 to 15 in the last two weeks. And week 16 is next.
I didn't want to do the Catherine wheels from week 15 so I used the Slanted Bobble Stitch as an alternative. It looks great, I love it. You do have to use a light colour for this stitch to make it pop.
And best of all, I made a tutorial of this stitch!
Have a great evening

xx

Het begint ergens op te lijken! Ik heb de afgelopen twee weken gehaakt aan week 13 tot en met 15. Week 16 is ook al begonnen. Ik had geen zin in Catherine wheels zoals in week 15 dus heb ik de Antilliaanse steek gebruikt als alternatief. Ik vind hem leuk! Je moet wel echt een lichte kleur gebruiken want anders valt de steek niet goed genoeg op.
En het leukste: ik heb een tutorial van deze steek gemaakt!
Fijne avond

xx 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Slanted Bobble Stitch? It's the pink one I guess. I have to remember to use it in my blanket too. It looks so nice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Regula! You guessed it right it's the pink one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx