donderdag 23 januari 2014

Busy Fingers Showing Off!! #31

Hi all!!
I am back again!


I am still loving all the colourful projects you are linking up!! Go go go!
Ik vind het geweldig, al die kleuren in de Link Party, ga vooral door!


Here are the Top 3 most clicked projects from last weeks Link Party:
Hier zijn de projecten die het meest aangeklikt zijn van de afgelopen week!

Number 1

 

Beautiful beautiful Granny Pillows made by Helena @ Helena Haakt

Number 2


I have seen the pin, now the result: T shirt yarn crochet with normal cotton around that T shirt yarn strand. Genius! @ Howlin at the moon

Number 3

Crochet Sunburst doily

I love it. It makes me want to make a doily! Preeti makes the most adorable and beautiful doilies. Check out her blog! @ Creat-E-Witty


Thanks for joining! I will pin you on my Pinterest board!
Heel erg bedankt voor het meedoen, de dames hierboven worden gepind op mijn Pinterest board


Please join again for this week's Link Party!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm crocheting mor owl hats because people like them so much. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know what you mean! I actually don't get the whole owly thing, but people seem to love them to bits :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Mijn tunisch probeersel mag natuurlijk niet ontbreken ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dank je wel voor je complimenten voor mijn kussens. Ik vind het erg leuk om mee te doen aan je link parties. Er zijn altijd leuke nieuwe dingen te ontdekken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. YAY, thanks for featuring my basket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx