dinsdag 19 november 2013

Still Here!

 


 

I am still alive, although a bit in hiding! I am recuperating from the last few weeks and dived straight into the last week of this school term with piles of grading. I am almost there. It is almost time to breathe more freely and have a more hooky time for myself and play/reading time over here. 
Things that made me happy the last few weeks: 
Selfie in spirit of Movember, but with a crochet hook. Crovember? Would that be an interesting spin off for all of us ladies who can't grow a moustache?
Coffee and grading. Not the most pleasant combination but at least the piles where getting smaller!
After Big Man and I went to a superb concert last Saturday, the kids decided on Sunday morning that my boots were the new residence of some of their Duplo/Lego figures. They played very enthusiastically "fly and dive into a great depth" with the figures :)
And last but not least, I am completely in love with the Tweed yarn from Zeeman. It is a mix of acrylic and wool but it is soft to the touch and I really like the multicoloured specks! The accessory I am making of this delightful yarn will be published somewhere in the upcoming weeks! (I think, I am always overenthusiastic when something is almost completely finished, but I always underestimate the pattern writing time!!)

How are you doing? I hope you are having fun with the Tunisian Crochet course!

Ik ben er nog, echt waar! Al is het maar op de achtergrond. Ik ben nog aan het bijkomen van de afgelopen weken en moest vorige week en deze week alles op alles zetten om al het nakijkwerk gedaan te krijgen. Maar ik ben er bijna! Het is bijna tijd dat ik me weer even wat meer kan concentreren op de leuke dingen zoals het haken en de blog. Dat mag ook wel na de afgelopen tijd denk ik zo.
Dingen die me de afgelopen week blij maakte:
Selfie in de geest van Movember, maar dan met een haaknaald :) Crovember, zou dat geen optie zijn voor ons vrouwen omdat we geen snor kunnen laten groeien?
Koffie en nakijkwerk op de zondagochtend is natuurlijk niet de ideale combinatie, maar wat moet dat moet! De stapels zijn al flink geslonken.
Grote man en ik gingen zaterdag naar een geweldig concert, en op zondagochtend besloten de kindjes dat mijn laarzen de perfecte woonplek waren voor alle lego en duplo figuurtjes. Alle popjes werden van grote hoogte in de laarzen gedumpt.
En last but not least ben ik in de wolken met het Tweed garen van de Zeeman. Het is een zacht garen, een mix van acryl en wol, en ik vinde spikkeltjes zooooooo leuk! Wat ik er mee aan het maken ben wordt hopelijk ergens in de komende weken gepubliceerd!

En hoe gaat het met jullie? Ik hoop dat jullie een hoop plezier beleven aan de cursus Tunisch haken!
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx