donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Busy Fingers Showing Off! #12

Hi all!

I am having a very hectic week, gosh, time flies! How are you?
I was simply amazed last week to see the party quickly filled with lots of links. There are some very cute projects that were added, and I visited all of them to look at all the yarny goodies :) It is such a joy to read other blogs and see what others can create!

Shall we look at our top 3 from last week to see who got the most views?

Number 1

 
Marianna's lovely little purse bag with pattern! @ Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days


Number 2

Preeti's Butterfly charm @ Creat-E-witty Unleashed

And last but not least at number 3

Marianna's Crocheted Gift Bag with pattern! @ Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days


Congrats to both of you! I will pin you to my Pinterest board :)

Want to get featured too?
Please link up your project below, the Party is open until Monday!
 
 
 
 










5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'm not in the mood of great projects but it's nice to create something anyway. :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am super excited to be featured at your party! Thank you.
    I only recently found your blog and I love it. Very best wishes, M

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks, Barbara!! :) that's the first time I saw a link party featuring a non crochet item. Otherwise, even though few link parties do mention to add any fabric crafts, they rarely get noticed. Of course, the crochet items are more so their probability to be featured is high.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx