woensdag 1 mei 2013

Stop The Presses!

 

 I knew something was going to happen, but I wasn't sure when!
Yesterday I received a very Happy Email stating it was published....


My colourful Hair Toy Basket has been featured in an e-book from All Free Crochet!!!
 It was so exciting, I was approached by Christine, one of the editors, a couple of weeks ago and she asked permission to publish the pattern along with some other "theme" crochet projects.
I felt so honoured! This basket has proved to be quite popular. I think because of its happy colours and simple construction. It sits in our window and it is used every day for Little Lady's stray hair toys.

And here it is:

 The basket is even on the cover!!

There are some lovely projects in this booklet and what is even better: it is FREE!!

Here is the link: Click for the e-book
And if you care to take a look :) here is my designer page on All Free Crochet: Click to see my profile and other patterns

Have a great day!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations Barbara! Your basket is lovely, it looks great on the cover!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How cool! Love your basket. (Need to make one) .......and Sponge Bob is one of my personal favorites!! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations! It looks very nice there on the cover. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx