maandag 11 februari 2013

Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!




It's "my" Birthday! I thought I had some time, but after checking the date of the "birthday post" I was amazed it was actually today!

So, after One Year of blogging over here I want to say thank you again. Thank you for your support, over 15.000 pairs of eyes who have watched over my shoulder.


I was so not prepared for this. I thought it would be fun to host a Party over here, but I have not prepared anything at all!

I will host a Party, I promise you. In two and a half weeks it's my real birthday, and I think it is the perfect time to make a Date.

See you then?

Stick around for the Party, or follow me on Pinterest or Facebook and I would love to welcome you as a member over here. In this way you are up to date of every movement over here!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx